6 Discussions
miaangela a lancé une discussion
Real Maddrid - I was wondering if you had any other pictures of this bedroom?
    Commenter
miaangela a lancé une discussion
Hello, I was wondering if you have the floor plan to this house? - Hello, I was wondering if you have the floor plan to this house?
    Commenter
miaangela a lancé une discussion
Loving this space! - Hello, I have a powder room the same dimensions as this space. I really like the look of this sink but I noticed you did not give the name ... Lire plus
    Commenter
miaangela a lancé une discussion
One more question - What material was used for the cabinetry? Thanks, Mia
    Commenter
miaangela a lancé une discussion
Questions about pantry - I love this pantry. It is almost exactly the same dimensions of a hallway that I want to turn into a pantry. I was wondering if these were... Lire plus
    Commenter
miaangela a lancé une discussion
Love the flooring - I was wondering if this floor was a wood floor or vinyl flooring? Also, the brand and color. Thank you!!
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires