4 Discussions
Michael Evans a lancé une discussion
Olive Tree for privacy - I found this Wilsonii Olive tree at my local garden center. I intend to use it to screen the apartment across the street. I'm wondering this... Lire plus
    45 Commentaires
Michael Evans a lancé une discussion
Concrete or Wood Porch? - I am looking to increase the size of my front porch to make it a little more symmetrical. I want to raise it 7" to the door sill, and bring ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Michael Evans a lancé une discussion
Garage door color? - I plan on painting the garage door, post, and gutters the same color as the trim. Unsure what color to paint the front door? The screen door... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Michael Evans a lancé une discussion
Long Narrow Hallway - I would like to convert the two doors on the left side to the sliding barn door type. My hallway is only 36" wide and I'm not sure if it's a... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires