5 Discussions
michodw a lancé une discussion
Need wall paint and trim suggestions. - I'm remodeling my kitchen and den. I white washed my fireplace and my home is filled with custom ash cabinets, built ins and panelling. I am... Lire plus
    Commenter
michodw a lancé une discussion
Trim - What is the trim color?
    1 Commentaire
michodw a lancé une discussion
What color should I paint our island and kitchen walls? - We are adding an island to our kitchen. Our cabinets are a beautiful custom walnut with bronze knobs. Granite is speckled brown/black. I am ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
michodw a lancé une discussion
Can I add an island to my kitchen? - I want to do away with my dining room table and add a island with bar stools on one side and a large prep area. I'd like to add as much stor... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
michodw a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires