62 Discussions
mickeee a lancé une discussion
Living Room and Dining Room Refresh - Hi Houzzers, I’m in the process of refreshing my living room and dining room. The living room opens to the dining room, separated by a wide... Lire plus
    37 Commentaires
mickeee a lancé une discussion
Recognize this wallpaper? - Hi Houzzers, I’m having the worst luck finding wallpaper. Everything I’ve tried to track down is no longer made. Here’s my latest attempt. D... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
mickeee a lancé une discussion
Recognize this wallpaper? - I fell in love with this wallpaper after I saw it on Instagram. I reached out to the poster to get the pattern and manufacturer but didn’t ... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
mickeee a lancé une discussion
Recognize this fabric? - Hello Houzzers, do you recognize this fabric. I saw it in a design book, Design Remix, by Corey Damen Jenkins. Thanks so much for your help... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
mickeee a lancé une discussion
Is this normal? - My schefflera houseplant has this thickening around the base of individual leaflets and around the branch before it leafs out. Is this norma... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mickeee a lancé une discussion
What’s killing my abutilon/flowering maple)? - My abutilon, aka flowering maple, has been outside most of the summer. The leaves have now developed brown spots and are fading. Any idea wh... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
mickeee a lancé une discussion
Guidance Needed to Trim Roots - I’ve had great success repotting some of my smaller houseplants into Al’s famous 5-1-1 mix. Now I’m ready to tackle some of my bigger plants... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mickeee a lancé une discussion
Plant Identification - Do you know what this is? I bought it in a grocery store and it was labeled “assorted foliage,” lol. It’s really pretty and I’d like to keep... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mickeee a lancé une discussion
Right-sized pine bark fines for 5-1-1? - My first batch of 5-1-1 potting medium was a disaster! The bark fines were too big and the perlite was too small. Does this look like the ri... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
mickeee a lancé une discussion
5-1-1 Mix, Did I Err? - Here’s my 5-1-1 mix with repti bark, perlite, peat, lime and fertilizer. I didn’t use pine bark fines because I couldn’t find pine bark fine... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...