54 Discussions
mickir a lancé une discussion
cabinet pulls color - I have a huge open concept liv/din/kit the kit is basically a large Center island white cabinets black granite top. Can I mix cabinet hardwa... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mickir a lancé une discussion
can I lay on side? - Can I put this on its side? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
mickir a lancé une discussion
stools cost of 2 - I ordered these stools thinking I would get 2 stools for the $117.00 . Are they $117.00 each but you can only order 2 not one? I was billed... Lire plus
    Commenter
mickir a lancé une discussion
would you be willing to share the floor stain color - Would you be willing to share the floor stain color
    1 Commentaire
mickir a lancé une discussion
Seat height - What is the seat height? Thanks
    2 Commentaires
mickir a lancé une discussion
counter top size - Exact counter to size on pics looks like it is larger than cabinet thank you
    Commenter
mickir a lancé une discussion
paint on walls color - Gorgeous bathroom. Would you share the wall color! Thanks
6 J'aime    18 Commentaires
mickir a lancé une discussion
Seat - Could you tell me the inside seat dimensions thank you
    Commenter
mickir a lancé une discussion
brick walls paint - Would you share the best paint to use on brick like your brick wall. Thank you so much
    Commenter
mickir a lancé une discussion
painted brick wall - Would you kindly tell me what paint you used to paint the brick wall? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...