15 Discussions
mickrobb a lancé une discussion
I would like to know the paint color of the island as well please - This kitchen is gorgeous I would love to know the color of the island :)
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
mickrobb a lancé une discussion
Love! - I was wondering if concrete leeches into the dirt and isn't suitable for vegetables? I have had cedar boxes before but i really want somethi... Lire plus
    Commenter
mickrobb a lancé une discussion
Price? - How much is this chair in COM?
    1 Commentaire
mickrobb a lancé une discussion
How much is this chair in COM? - how many yards are required for each section i.e.; back and seat
    1 Commentaire
mickrobb a lancé une discussion
CUstomer own material? - Can this be ordered COM? If so... How much material is needed and what is the price? Thanks!
    Commenter
mickrobb a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
mickrobb a lancé une discussion
Sloped ceiling? - Can this be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
    Commenter
mickrobb a lancé une discussion
Master bath - Can the canopy be mounted to a sloped ceiling?
    3 Commentaires
mickrobb a lancé une discussion
Sloped ceiling? - Can this be installed on a slope?
    1 Commentaire
mickrobb a lancé une discussion
Love this! - No question...just really admire the creativity involved here. Beautiful and completely original!
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...