7 Discussions
miditto a lancé une discussion
Can I paint a built in myself? or leave it to the pros? - Hi, We are getting a carpenter to build a entry way bench/cabinet system. The carpenter comes with good recommendation from friends and w... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
miditto a lancé une discussion
Front yard fence to keep kids contained - landscape/garden idea? - Hi, I recently moved into a house that has no fence or driveway gate. I have two small kids (3 and 1) and we are thinking about fencing ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
miditto a lancé une discussion
What sofa/sectional would work in this space? - We are moving into our new house soon and I need to start furniture shopping. As you can see it's open concept house where living room, kitc... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
miditto a lancé une discussion
Automatic driveway swing gate, is it safe? - We just purchased a new home and close to move in date. I'd like to be able to close the backyard so I don't have to worry about kids in ba... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
miditto a lancé une discussion
What would you do with this small courtyard - We have some time and budget to fix/customize before move in date and I want to ask for some advice/suggestion. This courtyard is pretty ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires