10 Discussions
mikkibookmite a lancé une discussion
What color roof should I use with my brown siding? - We have lived in this house for 25+ years with our brown siding and brown roof. Honestly, the exterior of the house never exuded much curb ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
mikkibookmite a lancé une discussion
Curb Appeal For Front Entry? - I recently paid (a lot) to remove the huge tree in front of my entry door and have new river rock placed where soil had been. The result is... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
mikkibookmite a lancé une discussion
Roof Color for a Brown House - My contemporary house currently has brown siding and a brown roof. I will need to replace the roof soon and wondered what other color I mig... Lire plus
    Commenter
mikkibookmite a lancé une discussion
Will Clover Grow in Muddy Lawn? - I live in Southeast Virginia. near Colonial Williamsburg. My front yard is a muddy mess when it rains and hard as cement during the summer.... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
mikkibookmite a lancé une discussion
Decorating Memory Care Studio for Mom - I desperately need help decorating a studio apartment for my mother, who is entering memory care. Mom has moderately severe dementia and I ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    57 Commentaires
mikkibookmite a lancé une discussion
What Kind of Chair Is This? - My Mother-in-Law recently had surgery and her physical therapist recommended that she get a dining-room chair with arms so she can more easi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mikkibookmite a lancé une discussion
Help with Fireplace - Does anyone have advice on how I can decorate my fireplace? It is located in our family room, which has white walls with blue, beige, and b... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mikkibookmite a lancé une discussion
Brightening My Kitchen? - My small kitchen connects the family room and dining room and is on the interior of the house. Consequently, despite having a small skyligh... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
mikkibookmite a lancé une discussion
House Nees More Curb Appeal - I love my ranch house, but it lacks curb appeal. We are located on a cul de sac and surrounded by trees. The neighboring houses are either... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
mikkibookmite a lancé une discussion
How do I replace square recessed lights? - I hate the square recessed lights that are located in the halls and family room of my 70s rancher. They are hideous and very energy ineffic... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires