73 Discussions
Min3 South S.F. Bay CA a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Min3 South S.F. Bay CA a lancé une discussion
Penstemons in containers? - Is this a possibility? I have never seen it done. Min
    1 Commentaire
Min3 South S.F. Bay CA a lancé une discussion
Is there any chance this will recover? - I forgot to protect this Agave attenuata "Ray of Light" from frost- what do I do now? Are those little roots at the bottom? It was... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Min3 South S.F. Bay CA a lancé une discussion
The Saddest Gift - This little Haworthia (?) was proudly presented to me and the poor thing had been festively wrapped and ribboned in a peanut can for I don't... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Min3 South S.F. Bay CA a lancé une discussion
A climbing succulent?! - I bought this unlabeled in a tiny plastic pot and it has grown some and seems to be morphing into a vine! It has thick paddle leaves and a s... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Min3 South S.F. Bay CA a lancé une discussion
Start over? Are there eggs in it this time of year? - I have a very old, small, round, lined pond- maybe 8 feet in diameter and 2 1/2 ft deep in the center. But not any more! The pond plants- c... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Min3 South S.F. Bay CA a lancé une discussion
My umbrella garden - My garden is at the bottom of an oak hill and faces toward the hottest afternoon western sun. There is a 14 foot oval pond in the center and... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Min3 South S.F. Bay CA a lancé une discussion
Succulents in Virginia? - Is it too hot and humid there to grow succulents? Are there some varieties that do well even under those conditions?How about houseplants? ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Min3 South S.F. Bay CA a lancé une discussion
Ten Free Guys - I was given these babies today but the giver doesn't know what they are. She says they were pig in the garden all winter and did just fine. ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Min3 South S.F. Bay CA a lancé une discussion
Ray of Light Agave problem - It has been in this pot outside for a year and has leaned over and the lower leaves on the stem have dried up. i want to put it in a larger ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...