6 Discussions
Miranda Junowicz Bothe a lancé une discussion
Can I purchase the set and then an additional towel bar and hook? - Please let me know if I can add these extras on separately. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Miranda Junowicz Bothe a lancé une discussion
Can this be installed at a 90 degree rotation? - Can this be plugged in horizontally, so the lights are at the same height? That would mean the shades can be rotated 90 degrees too
    Commenter
Miranda Junowicz Bothe a lancé une discussion
Can these be applied onto existing vinyl sheet flooring? - I have a vinyl sheet flooring in my kitchen that I want to change. Can these be directly stuck onto that? Or do I need to remove that first?
    1 Commentaire
Miranda Junowicz Bothe a lancé une discussion
What are the total dimensions of the sink - Hello, You list the dimensions as - 18.2 x 12.4 x 8 - Are these the ENTIRE (TOTAL) dimensions? Please confirm.
    1 Commentaire
Miranda Junowicz Bothe a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
Miranda Junowicz Bothe a lancé une discussion
What is the seat made of? And the frame? - Also, is it a comfortable chair? thanks! miranda
    1 Commentaire