4 Discussions
mk702 a lancé une discussion
8’ patio door opening / what are my options? - I really hate my sliding door and hoping to install French doors. Learned 8’ too wide and I’d have to put in 2 panels on each side. Want so... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mk702 a lancé une discussion
Custom bathtub - what material? - Hi, I have an idea for a bathtub and surround with curves. Cement would be great, but way too heavy. What are some other ideas? Krion? Cultu... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
mk702 a lancé une discussion
Looking for a 2D or 3D design app or software - I'm looking for a suggestion for a good app where I can really visualize a few concepts for a master bathroom addition. Thinking about Live ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
mk702 a lancé une discussion
Tub - Anyone know what type of tub this is? Brand?
1 J'aime    Commenter