4 Discussions
mkandil a lancé une discussion
Help me choose bedroom dresser and chest!!! - Hi, I am looking to finally get my master bedroom dresser and chest and I need help! I already have the bed and nightstands pictured. My que... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
mkandil a lancé une discussion
Help! What rug should I get for my great room?! - Hi, I need help choosing a rug ( at least 8x11, could be bigger) for my great room/family room which is basically also part of the kitchen/d... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
mkandil a lancé une discussion
Wood Trim EVERYWHERE! Help me decorate! - Hi, I need help decorating my great room (it's a family room, dining room, and kitchen all in one space) as you can see in the pics the room... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
mkandil a lancé une discussion
Need Help for my Family Room/Dining Area!!! - Hi, I just bought my first house and I usually love the light, open, airy and contemporary look. But the house we just bought looks like a l... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires