39 Discussions
mlg32 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
mlg32 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
mlg32 a lancé une discussion
Love this peaceful kitchen, can you share the island length? - Love the barstools too, where were they purchased?
    6 Commentaires
mlg32 a lancé une discussion
Top Knobs Honey Bronze and Amerock Golden Champagne - Has anyone seen these 2 finishes side by side? I would love to know if the colors are close or is there a huge difference? I am pressed for ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mlg32 a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have Cole and Son's Blue Gondola wallpaper? - I have been searching the internet trying to get a sample with no luck, I am wondering if there is any black or blackish colors in the print... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
mlg32 a lancé une discussion
Black Quartz perimeter counter, worries about looking smeary? - I am not a clean freak at all, but the countertop installer mentioned twice to me about how every fingerprint, water splash will show on a m... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
mlg32 a lancé une discussion
Do your honed/matte black counters look clean? - I wanted a matte finish for black perimeter counters but the stone installer warned me they would show every finger print/water splash etc. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
mlg32 a lancé une discussion
Would you choose solid popular interior doors or masonite? - I need to choose interior doors soon and my contractor has included a 6 panel solid popular door or a masonite door with several profiles(ob... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mlg32 a lancé une discussion
If you use drawers for your plates/cups/bowls/glasses - Where are they located in your kitchen and how are they organized? I am trying to plan out my cabinets and I am not sure of the best locatio... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
mlg32 a lancé une discussion
My kitchen design looks blah..... - I am deciding on cabinets this week, I just received the first drawings last night, and would love some suggestions. First of all my cabinet... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...