4 Discussions
Marsha a lancé une discussion
Picking paint color for bookshelf - Hey all! I got this great bookshelf and want to place it next to my fireplace. The problem is I‘m not sure what color to paint it. White? Bl... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Marsha a lancé une discussion
stuck on how to paint ceiling/walls around dormers!! - Hi all! I can’t get moving on my daughters bedroom redecorating. I need to start with the ceiling paint but can’t figure out which parts of ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Marsha a lancé une discussion
need help choosing paint! - Hi all! We recently bought a house and of course are anticipating all the redecorating projects that come with it! I just removed all the cr... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Marsha a lancé une discussion
Need help deciding on a paint color for interior of bookcase. - I have 2 tall bookcases that are espresso (very basic) and I want to paint the backing to make them not feel like such a dark cave, it feels... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires