16 Discussions
mmckey2 a lancé une discussion
Satsuma's Blooming Now - My Owari Satsuma's have just started blooming, they normally bloom in February/March, but didn't this year. All of my other citrus bloomed a... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
mmckey2 a lancé une discussion
Persimmon Problems - Is there anything I can do to stop my persimmon looking like this? It has leafed out beautiful the last two years, and even bloomed this yea... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mmckey2 a lancé une discussion
Dog chewed tree I planted, help! - I planted two walnut trees from Stark Bros. that looked something like this: However, my neighbor's dog got a hold of one of them and it now... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
mmckey2 a lancé une discussion
Satsuma Broken at Graft - My buddy accidentally ran his young satsuma tree (been in the ground about a year) over with his four wheeler. It split at the graft. Is the... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mmckey2 a lancé une discussion
Help me plan my garden - Can anyone give me some ideas on how I should plant my raised bed garden. Last year I grew tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapeños, banana peppers... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mmckey2 a lancé une discussion
Anyone Have Tea's Weeping Fruiting Mulberry - Does anyone grow this variety of mulberry? I would like to try one, but I am concerned about ordering it, as the only source I can find is W... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mmckey2 a lancé une discussion
What to do Strawberries Blooming Now - I planted some strawberries about 2 weeks ago and they are blooming right now. It will surely freeze several times before spring. What shoul... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mmckey2 a lancé une discussion
When to Bring in Container Hass Avocado - Hello folks. At what temperature should I bring my Hass Avocado that I have growing in a half whiskey barrel into the garage? I know Hass do... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mmckey2 a lancé une discussion
When to Bring in Container Hass Avocado - Hello folks. At what temperature should I bring my Hass Avocado that I have growing in a half whiskey barrel into the garage? I know Hass do... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mmckey2 a lancé une discussion
Anyone grow Almonds or English Walnuts? - I am near Baton Rouge, and thinking of planting some of each. Just wondering if anyone has tried these down here? I have never seen either i... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...