5 Discussions
Michelle P. a lancé une discussion
SW Uncertain Gray 6234 or Morning Fog 6255 for exterior? - Has anyone used these colors on exterior? I want a coastal look and I like blue, but I am too chicken to do a really blue color. I thought ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Michelle P. a lancé une discussion
Has anyone ever used SW Dutch Tile Blue as an exterior color? - We are building a new house near Wilmington NC. Just curious if anyone has ever used SW Dutch Tile Blue 0031 as an exterior paint color? I... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Michelle P. a lancé une discussion
SW Silvermist on Exterior? What white looks best on trim? - Thinking about painting exterior of home SW Silvermist. What white would look best on the trim? Thinking maybe SW pure white, or extra whi... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Michelle P. a lancé une discussion
Has anyone ever painted their exterior SW Delft or Interesting Aqua? - Help! We are doing a new build in North Carolina (moving down from MD) and I want to do something fun, but not TOO obnoxious seeing that mos... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Michelle P. a lancé une discussion
Stunning exterior paint colors. Love the two tone. Brand? Colors? - I would love to know the two colors on exterior?
    Commenter