13 Discussions
Mary Marks a lancé une discussion
Are these chairs wrong? - Wondering if these chairs are wrong--should they be a color or do I bring in some kind of a color (have no idea which color) with artwork &a... Lire plus
    110 Commentaires
Mary Marks a lancé une discussion
IKEA Furniture - I was giving my kids a beautiful sectional of ours (only 2 yrs old & we are downsizing since they have moved downtown) when we were movi... Lire plus
    Commenter
Mary Marks a lancé une discussion
Before & After of Our bathroom - We are finally done with the bathroom--just have to come across the right wall decor. It's amazing how easy it is to breathe & relax in... Lire plus
7 J'aime    16 Commentaires
Mary Marks a lancé une discussion
Finally done redoing the bathroom -- just have to get something for the wall. It's amazing how easy it is to breathe & relax in this ba... Lire plus
    Commenter
Mary Marks a lancé une discussion
Powder Room vanity - Would live to get some expert advice ... I just had granite put on my old vanity cabinet in the powder room & I'm wondering if I should ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Mary Marks a lancé une discussion
Master Bath Renovation - I really am in a bind! I feel that I have made a huge mistake with choosing this tile & It's keeping me awake. Can someone please stee... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Mary Marks a lancé une discussion
Confused for wall color - Everyone on here really knows what they are doing & I'm hoping somebody can steer me in the right direction for wall color. My kitchen i... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Mary Marks a lancé une discussion
Trim color - I would really appreciate your help. I am confused as to what color I should paint trim work & fireplace......the room through the arch... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Mary Marks a lancé une discussion
Need to freshen/lighten & update - This family room is a northern room with lots of wood & we would like to freshen/lighten it up without painting. The ceiling is texture... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...