45 Discussions
modernfun a lancé une discussion
What dining chairs would you suggest for my marble table? - Hello, I'm stuck and over it. I have is a new 60 inch bright white marble table. and need chairs! I worry that white cloth would get dirty,... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires
modernfun a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have a range with a griddle or a grill that they like? - We are victims of the recent PIRCH company which closed their doors. We lost $18,500(!!) and now have no range. I am thinking of getting a ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
modernfun a lancé une discussion
What is the tallest baseboard that you would ever do? - My contractor has started to put in some modern baseboards that are over 9 inches tall. We do have high ceilings in part of the house but it... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
modernfun a lancé une discussion
Do you suggest Porcelain or Quartz for surrounding countertops? - Hello! We are doing our kitchen island in Taj Mahal Quartzite. (I wish could find whiter but we can't seem to) I was wondering if you would... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
modernfun a lancé une discussion
Does all gold hardware "Patina" /Brown after a while? - Someone told me that gold (or goldish) color turns brown. I was wondering if anyone has had good luck or has any suggestions of good brands ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
modernfun a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have White Quartzite it and feel like it in stain prone? - I have heard that even if properly sealed with a GOOD sealer, quartzite can mark up with oils and water cup marks?...we were hoping to avoid... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
modernfun a lancé une discussion
Any Sink Work Station advice? - Our new kitchen is almost complete! We were not planning on it, but now we are sure that we want a "work station sink." Does any... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
modernfun a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
modernfun a lancé une discussion
Has anyone done thicker than 3/4 inch for a kitchen cabinetdoor width? - Just wondering if 3/4 inch is best or if thicker is nicer? Thanks!
    11 Commentaires
modernfun a lancé une discussion
Seeking encouragement for using real marble white slabs in kitchen! - Does anyone have real white marble on their island and countertops and are happy? I know a family (with young kids!) who are happy. Apparen... Lire plus
    43 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...