69 Discussions
mojomom a lancé une discussion
Buckhead Area Restaurants - DH and I are making a quick trip to the Atlanta area next week and are staying in Buckhead. The days will not be fun because we will be mee... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
mojomom a lancé une discussion
Introducing my new Teddy Bear - Our wonderful husky/malamute mix, Jack, age 11, just got a new three month old little brother! We rehomed Teddy, also a husky/mal through ... Lire plus
    47 Commentaires
mojomom a lancé une discussion
Purse help, please - everyday spring and summer. - This group is so creative and I need your help! i need a small all purpose go with everything summer purse. I am not a puse person and don... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
mojomom a lancé une discussion
So Gorgeous this time of year — share your fall! - Just have to share my views — often I just glance out and gasp at the colors! Share your fall colors because every part of the country has ... Lire plus
    53 Commentaires
mojomom a lancé une discussion
I’m Blue these days - i just never liked the living room couches I bought when we built less than four years ago and, over time, i liked them less and less. i gr... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
mojomom a lancé une discussion
Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma Really BAD issues (resolved and updated) - Regarded ordering new deck furniture, I posted in another thread about receiving RED slipcovers, when I had ordered (and the packing slip sh... Lire plus
    43 Commentaires
mojomom a lancé une discussion
Basement finish — almost complete! - When we built almost three years ago we left the walkout basement unfinished, knowing we would finish later. When the pandemic hit, I need... Lire plus
6 J'aime    40 Commentaires
mojomom a lancé une discussion
Art sizing above sectional - Hello! We are finishing our basement and I’m spending this week thinking about art. The rec/media room is approximately 16’ x 27‘ with 9’ ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mojomom a lancé une discussion
Furniture arrangement help, please! - I’m finishing our walk-out basement and struggling with furniture placement and sizing. Starting from scratch except for a 9‘ x 12’ rug An... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...