5 Discussions
Elaine Omanoff a lancé une discussion
Can you help me with exterior paint colors - My house is currently a very light yellow and I thought that I would keep it the same but I'm open to other ideas. The garage is only a sing... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Elaine Omanoff a lancé une discussion
Is a roman shade for a 60 inches wide too wide to operate - Hello Designers! I need your expertise or at least opinions. I have a bedroom window that is 60 inches wide by 42 inches long and I would li... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Elaine Omanoff a lancé une discussion
Help with off-centered windows, hurricane shutters and existing wall. - Help! I bought a house in Cocoa Beach, FL and need your design inspirations. Because of the existing bay window I decided to go with a cotta... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Elaine Omanoff a lancé une discussion
Living Room Makeover - We have a comfy caramel colored leather sofa with two club chairs. I'd rather not get rid of them and although we would like to move to cont... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires