6 Discussions
monabar a lancé une discussion
help! need to create asymmetrical balance on stove run - This is my stove run. It has 2 33" 3 drawer cabinets flanking the stove cabinet. But the run can't be symmetrical because of where th... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
monabar a lancé une discussion
Eyes on last details of English Country Kitchen - Almost there!! Lots of thought went into this English Country design, which we are bringing to life thought Cabinet Joint, which is an RTA c... Lire plus
1 J'aime    45 Commentaires
monabar a lancé une discussion
deVol Ionian bridge faucet- does anyone have one? - I'm wondering about the width of the center spout - The showroom in NY said it was 3/4". That's a lot narrower than the similar Perrin... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
monabar a lancé une discussion
Help finding an online DeVol English Country style kitchen designer - Hi I am really having a hard time finding an online or local kitchen designer who has done work in the English Country, DeVol, Georgian, Eng... Lire plus
    Commenter
monabar a lancé une discussion
help I need an online kitchen designer - I have a kitchen plan for my new construction but I need online professional help, not local. Just to review the design and layout, not th... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
monabar a lancé une discussion
help with kitchen layout for new construction - Our house is in complete renovation, down to the studs. we've been waiting 10 years and we're finally doing it. We have passed plumbing, ele... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires