336 Discussions
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7B a lancé une discussion
It’s twins!! (twin peduncle) - My unidentified hoya is Having twins! A twin peduncle. I never heard such a thing. Break open the champagne lol
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Potsii peduncle - I just noticed a peduncle on my hoya Potsii today!
7 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Stone saucer - Love these stone saucers. They work great for adding humidity without having the plant sit in water.
    5 Commentaires
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Adding Seramus - I’ve heard this type of seramus in only available in Europe. Does anyone know if and where it can be purchased in the US? Thanks
    5 Commentaires
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Seramus - Does anyone know where to purchase this type of seramus in the US? I’d like to add it to my potting mix of hydroton. Thanks
    4 Commentaires
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Lacunosa suddenly dropping leaves - Why would my Lacunosa Poonsak suddenly start dropping it’s leaves? It looks pretty healthy. ill post a photo later.
    5 Commentaires
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Growing in just sphagnum moss - Does anyone use sphagnum moss as their sole potting medium? How do you water it?
    9 Commentaires
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Pest issue ?? - Can anyone please help me with an issue I’m having with my plant? I think it may be a pest problem but I’m not sure what type it could be. ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Strange markings on some leaves - I noticed some strange spots on some leaves of my Australis Brookfield. Could this be due to recent unusual low overnight temps? Other vine... Lire plus
    Commenter
Monica bf N. Carolina zone 7B a lancé une discussion
No growth in 7 months - How unusual is it to not have any growth in 7 months? The Verticillata Albomarginata I have looks great but has done absolutely nothing sin... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...