23 Discussions
monjoy a lancé une discussion
Beautiful room - Wish we could see the rest of this particular home.
    1 Commentaire
monjoy a lancé une discussion
beautiful design - is there a way to see more photo's of this beautiful home? Thank you.
    Commenter
monjoy a lancé une discussion
beautiful home - I love this home. I only wish there were more pictures and the interior decorator would comment on the pictures as to what was done in each ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
monjoy a lancé une discussion
beautiful home - Such beautiful rooms. Are there more photo's of the interiors of this home? I see only three photo's. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
monjoy a lancé une discussion
Beautiful home - No questions. I just wanted to say how beautiful this house is. Very peaceful.
1 J'aime    Commenter
monjoy a lancé une discussion
Paint color - I know lighting has a lot to do with how a color looks in a photo. But, this is a very pretty blue. Can you please tell me details about thi... Lire plus
    Commenter
monjoy a lancé une discussion
kitchen - One of the prettiest kitchens I have seen. Thank you for sharing. Would love to see other pictures from this lovely home. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
monjoy a lancé une discussion
Just a remark to Wm Ohs Inc. - These cabinets are the most beautiful I have ever seen. Love both stains. Great job on a lovely kitchen.
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
monjoy a lancé une discussion
Floors - Beautiful wood floors. Can you please give some information about them? Thank You.
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
monjoy a lancé une discussion
Similar wall color - Can anyone tell me the name of a similar wall color. Thanks.
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...