10 Discussions
mont a lancé une discussion
What color rug and art with this sofa? - Hello, like the title says, I would like suggestions of color scheme (rug and art) for this living room. And also size of rug. I am on a bud... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires
mont a lancé une discussion
Urgent: Height to install handheld showerhead in bathtub? Please help. - Hello, I am replacing the bathtub surrounding by tiles. I am thinking of having a handheld showerhead that will function as the only shower... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
mont a lancé une discussion
Help with bathroom tiles, white on white? To the top? - Hello I really like a 12x24, rectified, glossy white tile. It is the top sample in the picture. My question is if it will make the bathtub l... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mont a lancé une discussion
Clean-free hand held shower hose? - Hello, are there any special words I should look for when I buy the hand-held shower head and hose to avoid having all those little kinks t... Lire plus
    Commenter
mont a lancé une discussion
Schluter trim, difficult to clean - Hi I am installing white glossy 12 x 24 inches tiles, if I end them with schluter, Is that edge difficult to clean? I have in another bathro... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
mont a lancé une discussion
Wavy tiles, do they collect dust? - Hi I was wondering what are the experiences in terms of cleaning for the new 3D tiles. Do they collect dust? i am planning on doing a wall u... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
mont a lancé une discussion
Please help! Quality of Hardwood floors, Aluminum Oxide, micro-bevel - Hello does anybody have any advice on how to decide between different brands of solid, pre-finished, hardwood floors? I have looked at Shaw,... Lire plus
    Commenter
mont a lancé une discussion
Yellow daisy tile - Hello does anybody know where I Can find this tile? I have seen it at Home Dept in black and white but not yellow and white, is this somethi... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mont a lancé une discussion
Handheld showerhead with grab bar? Recommendations for grab bar - Hello can someone tell me the brand for a showerhead that includes a grab bar instead of sliding bar? Are there advantages over installing ... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
mont a lancé une discussion
Matching floors on the second floor - Hello, We have red oak hardwood floors on the first floor, refinished on-site. We are getting ready to rip the carpet from the stairs and ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires