4 Discussions
monwalke a lancé une discussion
stumped over open staircase - We are closing on this house in March to be used as a rental and vacation home. Will be renovating a fair amount (the photos are from the li... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
monwalke a lancé une discussion
large empty dining room wall - Hi I could use some ideas for the DR wall please. For reference, as it’s an open concept, I included my living room decor. Other details: We... Lire plus
2 J'aime    13 Commentaires
monwalke a lancé une discussion
bedroom wall with offset window - I’m in need of design ideas as I’m struggling with this wall due to the window placement. Please disregard the paint color and lack of beddi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
monwalke a lancé une discussion
Shiplap with crown molding? - I want an accent wall -behind brown couch - that will work with my winter decor (grays, light brown, furs) and my summer (light blue, beige)... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires