8 Discussions
Carol a lancé une discussion
Vermont verde stone - Has anyone used Vermont verde serpentine stone for their countertops? I just saw it and fell in love.
    3 Commentaires
Carol a lancé une discussion
Anyone use soapstone in bathroom - I want to use soapstone for my vanity and my contractor is trying to discourage it. Anyone have any experience with it?
    22 Commentaires
Carol a lancé une discussion
Anyone know anything about those glass cabinets? I assume they're custom made and I want the exact same thing in my kitchen.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Carol a lancé une discussion
Bi-fold doors - I have a closet that measures 7 feet across. I've been looking for bifold doors that won't break the bank but have been unsuccessful. Anyone... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Carol a lancé une discussion
Wasauna steam shower - Has anyone had any experience with the Wasauna steam shower tub combo? My understanding is that it is the only unit of its kind made in the ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Carol a lancé une discussion
TV headphones - I want to hook up headphones to my bedroom tv so I don't disturb my husband at night. I have audio outlets on the front of the tv and went t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Carol a lancé une discussion
Asian soaking tub - We will be building a house in the near future (hopefully) and I am contemplating an asian soaking tub in the master bath. Does anyone have ... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires