4 Discussions
moose_2008 a lancé une discussion
30" GE induction cooktop-parts - We built our house in 2008, replaced our GE induction cooktop twice in that time, generator board each time. I've replaced it with a Fridge... Lire plus
    Commenter
moose_2008 a lancé une discussion
F9 code on ZET1SM1SS - This evening we had the oven going at 450 F, opened the door half way through baking to flip stuff and then consecutively turned on the broi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
moose_2008 a lancé une discussion
Freezer temp setting on Samsung FD - I bought a Samsung two Januarys ago(FD 26 cu. ft.-no water dispenser). The recommended temperature setting on the inside sticker says -2 c.(... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
moose_2008 a lancé une discussion
nex style chimney hood - My SIL is looking for a chimney style range hood for her kitchen. I was at Costco(Can) and saw a hood there for $300+. Is anyone familiar wi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires