10 Discussions
more_time a lancé une discussion
Backing - Is there lates?
    1 Commentaire
more_time a lancé une discussion
Backing/ pad - Is there latex?
    1 Commentaire
more_time a lancé une discussion
Backing? - Is there latex? I'm looking for a latex-free rug
    1 Commentaire
more_time a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
more_time a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
more_time a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
more_time a lancé une discussion
Sleeper sofa - Does anyone have any experience with memory foam sleeper sofas from Living Spaces? Would you recommend?
    1 Commentaire
more_time a lancé une discussion
sleeper sofa from Cosco? - Does anybody have one? pros/ cons?
    2 Commentaires
more_time a lancé une discussion
patio dining table - repair? - The cultured marble top of the patio table did not make it thru the freezing weather this winter. I like the iron base. Does anyone have any... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
more_time a lancé une discussion
bath tub grab bars - Does anyone have experience with grab bars mounted directly in the tub? I noticed the American Standard Cambridge tub can be ordered 'pre-dr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire