12 Discussions
Jeannie Cochell a lancé une discussion
Why I quit using powders. - My sinuses couldn't take it anymore. I was reminded recently when visiting someone. Thirty years ago I had Valley Fever and it was pretty b... Lire plus
3 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Jeannie Cochell a lancé une discussion
Fuller Brush HE detergent? - I was in TJ Maxx today and saw a jug of Fuller Brush HE detergent for sensitive skin. Was intrigued but not so much I bought it. Wasn't awar... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Jeannie Cochell a lancé une discussion
NSF Protocol P 172 Sanitary - Electrolux Home Products, Inc. 10200 David Taylor DriveCharlotte, NC 28262 United States 706-651-1751Visit this company's website Facility :... Lire plus
    44 Commentaires
Jeannie Cochell a lancé une discussion
NSF Protocol P 351 Allergen - Electrolux Home Products, Inc. 10200 David Taylor DriveCharlotte, NC 28262 United States 706-651-1751Visit this company's website Facility :... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jeannie Cochell a lancé une discussion
Scent additives - what's the deal? - Today, I found myself in the detergent aisle and was amazed at the amount of scent additives available. Think I counted 25 or so and the ON... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
Jeannie Cochell a lancé une discussion
Water softener and detergent ratios? - Anyone with a water softener and using HE detergents with their front loader? I regularly wash with Tide, Percil and Mrs Meyer's liquid det... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Jeannie Cochell a lancé une discussion
What I added this season - Moved 'cross town last summer, bringing only 30 of the 100 or so roses I was growing. Added, or replaced, as case may be: Just Imagine, Sout... Lire plus
3 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Jeannie Cochell a lancé une discussion
Persil Proclean - Finally broke down and bought a bottle of the Persil Proclean Original detergent. Not sure I can see any difference between it and Tide HE ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Jeannie Cochell a lancé une discussion
Rose Show and Convention Nov 21, 2015 - If you're interested in roses, the Pacific Southwest ARS District show is this weekend at Mesa Community College, Dobson & Southern, Mes... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Jeannie Cochell a lancé une discussion
Your oldest in-ground rose? - When I moved to my current house in 1999, I planted three separate beds of roses, totaling some 18 bushes. In our area, I usually estimate a... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...