7 Discussions
morris44 a lancé une discussion
What to do with space under stairs. - Looking to take advantage of space under stairway, but wanting to close off the top portion with drywall. Considering putting media console ... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
morris44 a lancé une discussion
Looking to take advantage of space under stairway, but also wanting to close off the top portion with dry wall. Considering putting media co... Lire plus
    Commenter
morris44 a lancé une discussion
Entry way help! - We need suggestions for our entry way!! Photo collage around the mirror? Small table? It's a narrow space, so not a lot of room to work with... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
morris44 a lancé une discussion
How to decorate these shelves?? - I'm intimidated by these large shelves on my stairs! What should I put on them? On the other side of the stairs is a collage of picture fram... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
morris44 a lancé une discussion
Need help for TV set-up in family room - Just moved into new house and there is this funky nook where a TV should go. We will be buying a flat screen that won't fit. We would like i... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
morris44 a lancé une discussion
Refinishing butcher block - I am in the midst of sanding down a chopping block and have a question about staining it. I would like to make it much darker but do not wan... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
morris44 a lancé une discussion
Facelift - Looking for a fun trendy new look. Any thoughts?
    5 Commentaires