6 Discussions
mosomo a lancé une discussion
Microwave cabinet or shelf - What kind of microwave goes on a shelf or cabinet ? I am replacing the OTR microwave with a kitchen vent. Can I put a countertop microwave o... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
mosomo a lancé une discussion
Help me find coordinating tiles - I want to remove the carpet and install tile. Trouble is that I already have tile in the hallway, kitchen and bathroom. What should I put so... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mosomo a lancé une discussion
GAF SOLAR SHINGLES - Has anyone used timberline solar shingles? It is new to our area. What's your experience? https://www.gaf.energy/timberline-solar/
    1 Commentaire
mosomo a lancé une discussion
Help ! I killed my grass ! - We had a scorching summer in South Texas. My grass is dead. Not sure if it was drought or fungus or both but the yard looks terrible. Any su... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mosomo a lancé une discussion
I need help creating privacy for the home office. - Please help me figure out how to provide privacy to my home office. I would like other options besides boring curtains. Would fabric or wood... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
mosomo a lancé une discussion
Outdoor kitchen frame and other stuff - I want to build a simple outdoor kitchen counter on the far end of my patio. I would like frame that is all brick or cinder block with bri... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires