7 Discussions
Deborah Mozert a lancé une discussion
Please help me pick out exterior lights! - Hi There, We are building this detached garage that we use as a getaway currently. We will be building our retirement home later on, but I ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Deborah Mozert a lancé une discussion
What size outdoor barn light? - A 24" x 24" (7" trim) gable window. Thank you.
    Commenter
Deborah Mozert a lancé une discussion
What size barn light? - We are building a 2 car detached garage with the garage doors on the dormer. There will be a window above garage doors. I want to put a barn... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Deborah Mozert a lancé une discussion
Designer wanted - Monticello, Florida - Hi, are you a student or inspiring home designer? I am looking for a designer that does not cost too much. I need help with designing a smal... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Deborah Mozert a lancé une discussion
24 x 24 detached garage with 6' x 6' 3/4 bathroom - What do you think about bathroom floorplan? Thinking transom window in shower, maybe toilet room too.
    Commenter
Deborah Mozert a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Deborah Mozert a lancé une discussion
I love this pool! - What are the dimensions? Gunite or vinyl liner? Salt water? How deep? I would like a pool like this with a depth of 5'. Dimensions either... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires