8 Discussions
mp8700 a lancé une discussion
Tiny room help! - This room is small and I was wondering if an accent wall would be ideal? Or should I just do one whole color? Want to make this tiny room fe... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mp8700 a lancé une discussion
Basement help - Need some ideas on how to make this small place more cozy, was thinking of putting in laminate wood flooring, any suggestions on how to make... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
mp8700 a lancé une discussion
Bathroom help! - I would like to update this bathroom but not sure where to start, should I keep a standing shower or should I put in a bath tub? Also what c... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
mp8700 a lancé une discussion
Bathroom - Need to repaint, my washroom any ideas? Want to have life in my bathroom
    2 Commentaires
mp8700 a lancé une discussion
New paint ideas - I've been trying to decide what color to paint my walls and if I should paint the long wall one or Two colors? I'm tired of seeing green! An... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mp8700 a lancé une discussion
I'm fairly new at this defiantly looking forward to connect to help me out with some ideas
    Commenter
mp8700 a lancé une discussion
Paint help - My room is currently pink and orange. I love the colors but feel that it's not painted correctly and its shaped like a bungalo.. Looking for... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
mp8700 a lancé une discussion
Our floors - I'm having trouble deciding on the color of the wood floors... We just did out trim but should it be the same color? I'm trying to make the ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires