18 Discussions
Adam B a lancé une discussion
Did I just make a really expensive design mistake? - I was going for a traditional looking kitchen, like a cap cod look. I have stainless appliances, white cabinets, wood plank look flooring an... Lire plus
4 J'aime    46 Commentaires
Adam B a lancé une discussion
Changing it up in the living room need help - Fell in love with these chairs. Trying to see if they fit the room. I going to get rid of the coffee table and replicate the restoration har... Lire plus
1 J'aime    68 Commentaires
Adam B a lancé une discussion
different paneling in different rooms yay or nay? - just recently put in wainscoting in the dining room and I want to do something in the entryway and stairway. problem is that while I like th... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Adam B a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for staircase updating - Been jazzing up the house and now we're up to the stairway going to the second floor. Any ideas?
    21 Commentaires
Adam B a lancé une discussion
    7 Commentaires
Adam B a lancé une discussion
Love the waterfall!! - Love the waterfall! How much would this waterfall cost as a pondless waterfall?
    1 Commentaire
Adam B a lancé une discussion
I want one - where are you located and how much did this setup cost? Any chance you are located in southern california?
    1 Commentaire
Adam B a lancé une discussion
need help getting my backyard put together - the house is located in the los angeles area but the house has an east coast feel to it. we would like to paint the stucco wall either whit... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Adam B a lancé une discussion
love the slat wall - what color is the slat wall and where can I purchase it?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...