5 Discussions
mratzel a lancé une discussion
Boring living room on last legs & needs CPR fast!!! What to do? - Need help with saving this beige, bland room. Maybe need new wall colors & rug & curtains????? Like many others, I've been shelteri... Lire plus
    35 Commentaires
mratzel a lancé une discussion
Re-doing attic bathroom after water damage - A water line caused damage to this bathroom so that the floor will need to be replaced and the walls repainted. The plumber pulled the tolie... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
mratzel a lancé une discussion
Water Damage--Opportunity to Freshen Up 1980s bathroom - The ceiling and framing around the window will have to be replaced because of water damage. I would love choose a new paint color that goes... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
mratzel a lancé une discussion
Need help with LED lights.... - I'm writing a grant for my class and want to use the Phillips LED lights that you can buy at the Apple Store. if I get the grant, my intent... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mratzel a lancé une discussion
What plants are these.... - I'm thinking the purple might be coneflowers, but what are the ball-like flowers? would these grow in the midwest? Scorching summers and f... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire