60 Discussions
cubby14 a lancé une discussion
Help with off center window in master bath. - Hi all, this forum has helped me with so much of my design issues and ideas and now I need help again. A couple of years ago we redid our ma... Lire plus
    207 Commentaires
cubby14 a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper which walls - I have a bathroom that is 5' x 9.5' with a shower at one end and door at the other end. I would like to have your opinions on if I should wa... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
cubby14 a lancé une discussion
Jack and Jill bathroom or no? - We are opening an guest on suite bathroom to the hallway and it will be the bathroom that all guests use. My question is should we keep the ... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
cubby14 a lancé une discussion
wallpaper powder room - I need advise again. I am trying to decide which walls to wallpaper in my powder room. Here is the floor plan, since it is too small to ge... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
cubby14 a lancé une discussion
Masterbath help - I am doing a remodel of my master bathroom and would love help figuring some things out. This forum has helped me with my decorating in the ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires
cubby14 a lancé une discussion
Freestanding Bathtub Placement Dilemma - I am redoing some of my Masterbath due to some drainage issues along with the fact that I don't love the previous owners tile choices. Keepi... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
cubby14 a lancé une discussion
paint guru help - We like SW folkstone but it is a bit dark. Does anyone have a suggestion for something similar but a little lighter? The other colors in th... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
cubby14 a lancé une discussion
Holly Youpon in 9b - I am looking for a small tree to use in my side yard in Mesa AZ zone 9b. Saw this Holly Youpon at the nursery and was wondering if this woul... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
cubby14 a lancé une discussion
Art work - Who is the artist of the art?
    1 Commentaire
cubby14 a lancé une discussion
Help with finding a light for my kitchen eating area and other things - Hi all, I am trying to finish up the decorating of my new home. so first of all i am hoping you can help me to figure out a light fixture f... Lire plus
6 J'aime    3629 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...