38 Discussions
Sue Long a lancé une discussion
Shiplap or board and batten? - Recently I had my cabinets and whole great room painted a delicious creamy white. I am loving it! But, I want to do something with the blank... Votez maintenant
    2 Commentaires    7 Votes
Sue Long a lancé une discussion
You guys!! Here's my updated tile!!! - I want to thank all who helped me decide....went with a pretty creamy white subway and matching grout!! I love it!!! Did my guest bath too!!... Lire plus
14 J'aime    16 Commentaires
Sue Long a lancé une discussion
Beveled or flat white subway? - I am changing the backsplash in a few weeks from this very busy tile to a soft and calm white subway with white grout. The purpose is to cal... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Sue Long a lancé une discussion
Update on my design dilemma....but not done yet. - Well, I thought I'd try covering the chairs for something different. I don't know why I don't like the red chairs, but they are just the wro... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Sue Long a lancé une discussion
I'm stuck and need suggestions! - Here is my eating area off of the kitchen. We don't use it, we have a formal dining room, but this for now, is an eating area. The chairs an... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Sue Long a lancé une discussion
Still needs something.... - This is starting to feel better to me. The added rug in front of the sink and the live plants help tremendously. I think I need a rug under ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Sue Long a lancé une discussion
Artwork over table - Love it....where can I find it?
    Commenter
Sue Long a lancé une discussion
What next? - This space needs something. It feels sterile and like a conference room to me right now! Throw out any and all ideas!!! I've got a few thoug... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Sue Long a lancé une discussion
That rug! - Where can I buy it??
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Sue Long a lancé une discussion
Wall color please - Nice subtle contrast. I would love to know the wall color. Thank you.
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...