4 Discussions
mrsfribble a lancé une discussion
dresser - where did you find this gorgeous dresser??? I love it. Where can I buy it
    1 Commentaire
mrsfribble a lancé une discussion
Want to finish my basement like it is part of my home - The basement has nearly the same footprint as my home. It is unfinished - has wood sections but no walls. We have already had the basement f... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mrsfribble a lancé une discussion
what happened to oil rubbed bronze? - Don't get me wrong I am very happy about it, but I just looked at an entire mass of bathroom photos and did not see one with oil rubbed bron... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mrsfribble a lancé une discussion
Need help basement design and decor - I have a large basement that I would like to build to be part of my home. I want to add 2 0ffices and a library and a TV/ Workout room. Ther... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires