14 Discussions
mrsrojo a lancé une discussion
Sculpture - Love the sculpture on the left wall......where can I find it?
    Commenter
mrsrojo a lancé une discussion
Palm Tree - What is the name of the palm tree on the left?
    1 Commentaire
mrsrojo a lancé une discussion
Fire Pit - Who makes the fire pit?
    1 Commentaire
mrsrojo a lancé une discussion
Foot Board - Does this foot board have a lift for a TV? If so, where can I find it?
    Commenter
mrsrojo a lancé une discussion
TV - Does the TV come up from the chest at the bottom of the bed? If so, who makes it? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
mrsrojo a lancé une discussion
Vanity - Where can I find this vanity?
    3 Commentaires
mrsrojo a lancé une discussion
Ceiling - How is this ceiling finished?
    3 Commentaires
mrsrojo a lancé une discussion
Really?... - Really not nice
    Commenter
mrsrojo a lancé une discussion
Book shelf - Where can I find the book shelf?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...