11 Discussions
mrsti a lancé une discussion
Sherrill Furniture Sight unseen - I am considering a credenza for my living room. I like to pick my finish and Sherrill allows this. Only problem is no one has their furn... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mrsti a lancé une discussion
Scary Kitchen Remodel or Start Over - Things I don't like about my kitchen: The cabinets are orange, counters are gold granite, floor is dated tile, and the style is subtle Tusca... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
mrsti a lancé une discussion
36" Gas range with easy to clean cooktop - I'm involved in the design phase of my daughter's home renovation and to ease some of the work, I'm in charge of researching new appliances.... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
mrsti a lancé une discussion
Pillows out if this fabric? Huge pattern and repeat. - I hope someone can please end my anxiety over having pillows made from a fabric I'm in love with by Scalamandre. I know it is a splurge to ... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
mrsti a lancé une discussion
Sofa brand that will keep its shape: Please help - I'm looking to replace two 16 year old EJ Victor sofas. Great frame but cushions are beginning to show their wear. I am looking to purchas... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
mrsti a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
mrsti a lancé une discussion
Master Bedroom furniture selection - I've been designing a bedroom around a plasma tv cabinet. I'm using a dining type credenza or cabinet that has many finish options between ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mrsti a lancé une discussion
Who makes this headboard?
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...