8 Discussions
mscaler a lancé une discussion
Love the island - What stain color did you use? It’s gorgeous.
    Commenter
mscaler a lancé une discussion
Stain - Did you use a clear stain?
    Commenter
mscaler a lancé une discussion
marble like tiles - Who makes these beautiful shower tiles? Is the size 12x24?
    1 Commentaire
mscaler a lancé une discussion
Banquette? Where did you find it? - I love this room. Where did you find the banquette and slip cover? Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
mscaler a lancé une discussion
Table Stain - I love this table! What is the stain that was used? Any info most greatly appreciated.
    Commenter
mscaler a lancé une discussion
Tile for bathroom - I love this tile. Can you use in a curbless shower?
    Commenter
mscaler a lancé une discussion
Pine flooring - The flooring is beautiful. It looks like vertical grain heart pine. Is there a stain on it? If so, do you know if the stain is oil or wate... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire