42 Discussions
mscsangel a lancé une discussion
How much can I stuff into this office - I amworking surrounded by boxes and stuff. It's time to build my office but this is a tough one because I need to accommodate a lot of stuf... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mscsangel a lancé une discussion
Where to source long curtain rod - I need a curtain rod for my patio doors that is about 159" long. Where can I find something that long that won't break the bank?
    3 Commentaires
mscsangel a lancé une discussion
Ikea Office designer - Hi Everyone, Does anyone have any recommendations for a designer who can design my office using Ikea cabinets? I am aware if IKD but I'm h... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mscsangel a lancé une discussion
Rug for patterned tile - Hi All, My foyer has the tile below. Can I still use a patterned rug over that or would it be too busy? I really like the Kamran rug from... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
mscsangel a lancé une discussion
Where to hang curtain rod - Common advice is to place the curtain rod above the window trim which looks amazing, however, my windows are very high and only 8" from... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mscsangel a lancé une discussion
Pull solutions for pantry with mesh front drawers. - Hi Everyone, My pantry will have a bank of 3 drawers that have 2 lower drawers with mesh fronts. For those two drawers I will have to put ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
mscsangel a lancé une discussion
Help! I want handles on drawer rails. - My kitchen cabinets are being built and I really want to put the handles on the rail of the drawer (shaker style) rather than on the panel. ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
mscsangel a lancé une discussion
Love this house. - Can you tell me what black was used on this wall? Thanks!
    Commenter
mscsangel a lancé une discussion
Need help with Living Room Light! - Hi Everyone. I need help trying to figure out a light for my living room. Open concept. Pendants and dining room chandelier are below. ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mscsangel a lancé une discussion
Help me figure out what to do for my island! - Sorry for the overload of information. I need to decide whether or not to stain my island. Cupboards will be BM Rushing River. Walls and ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...