14 Discussions
Jill Osborne a lancé une discussion
Custom vanity style design? - Hi All, I have an opportunity to have a custom vanity made for this guest bath. Have room for approx 45” vanity. Want something with interes... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Jill Osborne a lancé une discussion
Please help me replace Sea Salt - Got this new gray bed and plan to lacquer the chests white. Struggling to find a new wall color (Benjamin Moore) to replace the existing sea... Lire plus
1 J'aime    35 Commentaires
Jill Osborne a lancé une discussion
Beautiful runner! - I’m curious who makes this carpet. Thanks!
    Commenter
Jill Osborne a lancé une discussion
Vanity color for my ridiculous sea shell sink - Sooo, I must temporarily embrace this 80s seashell situation in a half bath while we host for the holidays because I’ve spent all my money o... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Jill Osborne a lancé une discussion
Stools for sale? - Love your design. Do you sell these stools? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Jill Osborne a lancé une discussion
Will you please share the color of the floor tile? Thanks! - Will you please share the color of the floor tile? Thanks!
    Commenter
Jill Osborne a lancé une discussion
Does this include the valve? - Does this include the valve?
    1 Commentaire
Jill Osborne a lancé une discussion
Does this include the valve? - Does this include the valve?
    1 Commentaire
Jill Osborne a lancé une discussion
GAllons per minute - I see the gallons per minute of the handshower and I'd like to know the gpm of the faucet. I see the gallons per minute of the handshower ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Jill Osborne a lancé une discussion
An office for a #GirlBoss #BossyPants - All, please share your ideas on colors and layout to make this room into a kick-ass office for a work-at-home female professional with a tra... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...