11 Discussions
Mary Anne a lancé une discussion
Flooring - I love it! - What did you use for wood flooring?
    1 Commentaire
Mary Anne a lancé une discussion
Flooring color - I love the flooring. Who makes it and what is the color?
    Commenter
Mary Anne a lancé une discussion
Love the wall paper. - What is the name/brand of the wallpaper?
    Commenter
Mary Anne a lancé une discussion
Wood floor? - Is this walnut?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Mary Anne a lancé une discussion
Wood floors - I love the wood floor. What is the color and who manufactures it?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Mary Anne a lancé une discussion
Laundry Room - Who makes the flooring? It is beautiful!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Mary Anne a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Mary Anne a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Mary Anne a lancé une discussion
What is the wall color? - This is a beautiful room. I have a mantlepiece that is similar and am at a loss as to how to incorporate it into the rest of the room.
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...