22 Discussions
WishICouldAffordThat a lancé une discussion
That stenciling! - My apologies if this is an old project (I couldn't find a date anywhere) but I would love to know about the stenciling that shows in places ... Lire plus
    Commenter
WishICouldAffordThat a lancé une discussion
Omg that backsplash - Where can I find details about it? Must. Have.
    Commenter
WishICouldAffordThat a lancé une discussion
Bathroom backsplash - Can anyone identify that backsplash tile?
    Commenter
WishICouldAffordThat a lancé une discussion
Floor tile - This is lovely. Can you please tell me what to ask for at the tile shop if I want floor tiles like this? Thanks so much!
    Commenter
WishICouldAffordThat a lancé une discussion
Dimensions of plinth? - We need to cover a flaw in our floor. Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the plinth part of this vanity? Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
WishICouldAffordThat a lancé une discussion
Cabinet on casters? - This entire project has amazing attention to design detail; beautifully done! I am very curious about these laundry room cabinets on casters... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
WishICouldAffordThat a lancé une discussion
Does all house hardware need to be the same color? - Is it important for door hardware, hinges, curtain rods, ceiling fans/light fixtures, switch plates, and faucets to be the same color? Brush... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires    36 Votes
WishICouldAffordThat a lancé une discussion
Wall color? - Do you have the specifics of this lovely wall color? Thank you!
1 J'aime    Commenter
WishICouldAffordThat a lancé une discussion
Cabinet door style? - Hello! I hope this article isn't too old to comment on. I love the style of these cabinet doors. Are they a flat panel, with two parallel gr... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
WishICouldAffordThat a lancé une discussion
Pendant lights - What a fun room! The chairs, the mix of colored shades, and the colors on the banisters - very creative. Thanks for sharing it. And, inciden... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...