5 Discussions
mspano a lancé une discussion
Disappointed with renovated fireplace wall - We removed an ugly wall unit and put in a clean looking fireplace and window seats next to it. We put walnut tops on the window seats and t... Lire plus
    36 Commentaires
mspano a lancé une discussion
Need help finishing wall/fireplace in family room - I removed a large ugly brown wall unit and installed this white cabinet around the existing fireplace. I also just redid the kitchen (same r... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
mspano a lancé une discussion
Appliance manufacturer - love the sleek look of the kitchen and appliances. can you please tell me who makes these appliances? thank you!
    1 Commentaire
mspano a lancé une discussion
Help with wall space above a wall unit - I have a wall unit that has only approx 32" from the top of the unit to the light molding at the ceiling of wall space. The wall unit is app... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mspano a lancé une discussion
I need help with kitchen granite color - I currently have Absolute black granite and want to change the color of the granite and put in a glass backsplash that runs all the way to t... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires