32 Discussions
mstcher a lancé une discussion
Delicatus granite - Can you show me or tell me the color of of the vanity and flooring with this granite choice. This is exactly what I have and I am having tro... Lire plus
    Commenter
mstcher a lancé une discussion
Flooring - Can this color be achieved on red oak hardwood??
    Commenter
mstcher a lancé une discussion
Flooring - Can this floor color be achieved with red oak hardwood???
    1 Commentaire
mstcher a lancé une discussion
Wall color - Can you share the color of the walls and who it's by?
    1 Commentaire
mstcher a lancé une discussion
Paint color - Ralph Lauren has several River Rock paint colors. Can you be more specific as to which color this is? I love it and would love to know.
    Commenter
mstcher a lancé une discussion
Cabinets - What color are the cabinets?
    Commenter
mstcher a lancé une discussion
Cabinet pulls - Could you tell me where I can find these cabinet pulls and who they are by?
    Commenter
mstcher a lancé une discussion
Wall color - What is the name of the wall color and who is it by??
    2 Commentaires
mstcher a lancé une discussion
wall colors - What are the wall colors used in this kitchen???
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
mstcher a lancé une discussion
mirrors - Could you tell me where these mirrors were purchased?? Really like them.
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...