21 Discussions
msubets a lancé une discussion
garage door and columns - Is the garage door painted?
    Commenter
msubets a lancé une discussion
exterior house color - I would love to know the exterior house color.
    4 Commentaires
msubets a lancé une discussion
what is the pink flower? - I would love to know the pink flower on the top of the bar cart.
    Commenter
msubets a lancé une discussion
where did you get the accent wallpaper? - I works love the wallpaper on the accent wall. where was it purchased?
    Commenter
msubets a lancé une discussion
Towel rack - Where is the towel rack from? Thank you so much!
    2 Commentaires
msubets a lancé une discussion
light fixture - what company makes the light fixture? thank you so much for your help
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
msubets a lancé une discussion
Center storage cabinet - Is the center storage cabinet on the countertop custom made? where can I find one? Thank you so much!
    3 Commentaires
msubets a lancé une discussion
Color on walls - What is the color and brand on the walls? Thank you so much!
1 J'aime    Commenter
msubets a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - What type of tile is the backsplash? Is it marble?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
msubets a lancé une discussion
porcelain floor tiles - What is the brand of porcelain floor tiles? I have been searching for tiles just like these. I love the border around the tiles also. Thank ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...