8 Discussions
mtrezza a lancé une discussion
Linen closet - I have a linen closet at the end of my hallway. We had sliding mirror doors & we replaced the doors with solid doors but now it looks ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
mtrezza a lancé une discussion
Need a new kitchen on a small budget help - Original kitchen 1978. I painted the cabinets but now I need to replace them along with counter& sink. The ugly fluorescent light must g... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mtrezza a lancé une discussion
Flooring - Does anyone know anything about .."Traffic Master Ceramics from Home Depot" ?? I have a 15x11 dining room & I can't decide if ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mtrezza a lancé une discussion
Cleaning - Very pretty..I was wondering how easy is it to keep clean & how do you clean the concrete. Also, I live in a ranch home in Illinois ..i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
mtrezza a lancé une discussion
My NEW "Front" of my house - This is how it looks now
    32 Commentaires
mtrezza a lancé une discussion
My OLD "Front" of my house - This is the before pictures of my house..I removed the bushes & Hosta plants. I put up a window box 7 removed all the "junk" that I stor... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mtrezza a lancé une discussion
Comment about houzz - I LOVE this web site..All the GREAT before / after pictures are awesome to look at & I am getting a ton of ideas. The people on this sit... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mtrezza a lancé une discussion
Creative?? Any ideas for my BORING Fireplace - My fireplace is BORING, it looks pretty at Christmas but, now it looks so plain ...Also, We NEVER use it would love to... I'm afraid of hav... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires