11 Discussions
Joe M a lancé une discussion
Succulent-like plant with white flowers (Arizona) - Found in a large patio planter in Phoenix. Made me think of a pencil cactus with white flowers but I can't find any other examples online wi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Joe M a lancé une discussion
Desert milkweed? - Came across these in front of a restaurant in Phoenix. They look like tall grass from a distance but they appear more pencil cactus-like up ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Joe M a lancé une discussion
Anyone know where I can find this coverlet? - I'm trying to find a gray coverlet with a rectangular grid pattern like this...
    1 Commentaire
Joe M a lancé une discussion
Bathroom tile advice? Modern and minimal theme. - I'm re-tiling the floor and shower in this bathroom. The vanity and countertop will stay. The decor throughout the condo is modern, fairly m... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Joe M a lancé une discussion
Dogs. - What brand are these dogs and where can I acquire?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Joe M a lancé une discussion
Need some color here... - I love these chairs and table but they look bare as is. Any ideas? I tried a green pillow but it's too big/stiff, I think.
    47 Commentaires
Joe M a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...